terça-feira, 8 de setembro de 2009

Favorite Quotes - Parte I

1. It seems to me the problems you worry yourself sick about never seem to
materialize. It's the ones that catch you unexpectedly on a Wednesday
afternoon that knock you sideways.


2. Strange.
But even when you know it has to end.. when it finally does.. you always
get that inevitable twinge: have I done the right thing?


3. - You know, I never... I never meant...
- You never mean to hurt anybody. But you do, Alfie.

4. Shop till you drop, girls.

5. There's two things I learned in life, kid: you find someone to love and live
every day as though it were your last.



Alfie

2 comentários:

Maíra Colombrini disse...

Nossa... minha internet é tão lenta que até esqueci o que ia comentar enquanto a porra da janela abria... o que era mesmo.

Ahh... é... sabia que Alfie é reflmagem? Duvido que o primeiro seja tão bom.

Beijos!

Maíra Colombrini disse...

Mudei de ares hoje mesmo... vi aqueles posteres e eles me inspiraram pra mudar.

Fazia tempo que eu num aparecia por lá tb... ehehehe!

bjs